Monday 16 June 2014

Uncharted 2 - PS3

My adventure with this game continues.

The music continues to be an inspiring mix of cinema and US TV cop show quality.

The graphics and engine work better and smoother. There is a lot more blurring when focusing on targets.

The game is a continuation of the original, i.e. the gameplay types work seemlessly. Gunfights, Puzzle Solving and the Exploration.

The dialogue is generally strong, but the mcguffin to get you into the story/plot is a little bizarre. I hope the game as it goes will reveal the background history between the main characters.

Again, I can see how The Last of Us followed this game perfectly, as the hide and seek and stealth elements along with the gunplay are identical. I did start playing the 3rd installment of Uncharted, but glad I abandoned it in favour of the first 2 games first.

No comments:

Post a Comment