Wednesday 25 June 2014

Planning for a Month Alone

My wife and children are off on holiday in August for a whole month, which gives me just over 30 days to play console games. There are quite a few I want to go through from start to finish and also games that i've yet to finish.

Ive broken them down into machines

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Super Mario Bros Wii
De Blob - I finished the first game a few years back and semi started the sequel but never finished
LEGO series - I have all the Lego games, here is my chance to play them all - please...

Xbox360
Halo 3
Rock Band/Guitar Hero
Dead Space 1 and 2 - Ive finished 1 already and halfway through the 2nd game, but want to experience them from the start.
GTA IV - I bought this but never played it much. I bypassed it for GTAV. I will go back to it though.

PS3
Dead Space 3
Uncharted 2 and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment