Tuesday 10 June 2014

Uncharted 1 Finished, welcome Uncharted 2

It was said to me many years ago when I first owned a SNES console, and I began buying second hand games (those were they days of cardboard boxes meaning that they regularly were fragile and fell apart without TLC), that "if you live in the past, you can live like a King." Meaning buying the latest console and games was expensive. Better buy a machine in its twilight years (PS3 purchased 2013) and pick up every game worthwhile and average for such a steal. E.g. 2 good games for £ 20, or 5 for £ 20. I recently picked up the entire Uncharted series for PS3 for £ 20 and have completed the first game and about to commence the 2nd in the series. Because I know they went on to develop The Last of Us (and have played a little bit of it already about 10 hours worth) I did notice a lot of similarities in the hide and seek style of gameplay.

Ever since the days of the original Playstation, I've been a fan of both Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games and playing Uncharted felt as good as it gets.

I noticed the graphical enhancement of the 2nd game over the 1st already.

No comments:

Post a Comment