Monday 23 June 2014

If You Live in the Past, You'll Live Like a King

Bought Dead Space 3 and Rayman Origins for the Playstation 3. Hardly games you'd say where in the same genre.

I was leant the first Dead Space game for the Xbox360 and whilst I dislike horror survival games, especially Resident Evil, I was hooked by this game that genuinely scares from start to finish. I have the sequel also for the Xbox but havent yet finished it. I know DS3 got average reviews, and was criticised mostly for focusing less on claustraphobia elements and more on action, but I intend this summer to complete all 3 games back to back.

Rayman Origins is just one of those games thats great for the kids. For those of you who care to know, I have 3 daughters to whom Im introducing all kinds of games to, but especially cooperative team games like Kirby, Mario and Rayman. The previous 3 games are for the Wii, but after having played Little Big Planet 1 and 2, Id like to upgrade their game playing to a bigger hardcore console.

No comments:

Post a Comment