Tuesday 23 February 2016

Updates

I have been reorganising my consoles and gaming life a lot over the last 2 weeks or so, and gotten pretty much everything I want in the right place.

The loft has gone back to being home to orphans from the HDMI era, and I have (for now) kept back 4 retro consoles.

On the modern HDMI front, I have my Xbox 360 (aka Guitar Hero and Rock Band machine) all set up as well as the Xbox One. I haven't yet decided want I want to do with the unit yet, it is earning its keep as a Halo and Rare Reply machine only, as I have yet to see any exclusives worth my money. Also joining the set up is my softmodded Wii which I hope to have running GameCube ISOs very soon. I am also connecting my Raspberry Pi 2 as a retro-console emulation machine.

On the retro console front, I have kept the Playstation 2 as I really want it for Playstation 1 games. I am also (for now) holding onto the SNES, Nintendo 64 and also Sega Saturn.

I have already sold my Megadrive, and the Gamecube is waiting next. I also have my Dreamcast due to go as well, as I cant really find any games for it in the wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment