Thursday 25 February 2016

Summer Plans

It happens every few years, but my wife goes back home to visit her family and takes all my children with her, giving me free reign of the house and to play and do what I want.

In previous years I have ploughed through some games which require my attention more than a few hours a week, and this year will be no different. It will also give me ample opportunity to work on a few projects as well that I havent had the chance to explore.

My intention is to accumulate money in Paypal to spend on a guitar finally, but also explore some retro goodies before reselling them on eBay at a later date. I hope to try some old computers, such as BBC Model B and the Commodore 64 with Disk Drive. I might even push the boat out and go for some harder to find/rare consoles such as PC Engine or the Atari Jaguar.

I intend to get the spare Wii running Gamecube ISO backups, visit (time permitting) a Retro Gaming Market in London during July as well as visiting a few retro gaming shops in the area.

My Sony laptop that I have owned for over 7 years is getting near to death and I have decided to replace it with a cheap HP cloud laptop and a decent desktop PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment