Friday 12 February 2016

Soft Modded Wii to use GameCube ISOs

I have 2 Wiis at the moment, and one is proudly in the lounge and is softmodded to play Wii ISOs. I bought the 2nd Wii cheap because I wanted a 2nd unit just in case the original "broke" but when you look at the number of Wiis sold, it will become one of the easiest retro machines to find.

The 2nd unit therefore is going to become my GameCube ISO machine. The Wii already plays GameCube games perfectly well and has a 4 slots of GameCube controllers and 2 slots for memory cards, but I want to take it to the next level and have it play GameCube games directly from an external Hard Disk Drive.

Ive watched enough of Youtube now to give it a go, the problem is I dont have any spare external drives...so I will have to have a look online or see whats cheap in PC World.

No comments:

Post a Comment