Friday 17 October 2014

Welcome a New Baby - the Wii U

Picked this up finally last night and got the Mario Kart 8 pack. I did have the option of Lego City Underground, but choose a big name game instead. I got the Deluxe version which has 32GB of memory and all the extras.

Because my youngest daughter no longer plays with her Innotab, I intend to steal the 32GB SD card in it and plug into the Wii U. I understand also that the Wii U accepts USB hard drives up to 2TB, so I will consider getting one for support storage of downloads, DLC and other extras.

Im pretty pleased, all I need now is the time to set it up. Gone are the days of say the SNES or Megadrive where you unpacked it, plugged it in and started playing. Now you have to configure the system and all the other nonsense, plus Im sure you will have to update the system as there was a day one patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment