Friday 10 October 2014

2nd Lounge - Man Cave Progress

My Xbox360 is the first console set up in the loft.
At the same time I filtered out all the games Ive played and dont intend to return to (but intend to keep just in case) and I was surprised to see almost half my collect get put in a box. Also about a third of my games are Guitar Hero and Rock Band so that doesnt really count.

Tonight I intend to complete the move with the Wii heading to the loft as well.

Carpet gone, boxes being cleared and more eBay stuff being queued up. Its getting very empty upstairs, but exciting too.

I also got my Raspberry Pi rainbow case and apart from one small crack (which you cant see when assembled) it looks terrific.

I found my TV lead for the Playstation 3 and that will suffice for now until I get a decent HD TV for the loft. On the basis that I still have a lot of games to play on the old consoles and lack of a decent TV, I have decided to buy the Wii U first as it has its own inbuilt screen. And its cheaper and has more games Im interested in that the other 2 new consoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment