Friday 3 October 2014

PewDiePie Sucks

I have the audio soundtrack to this game, Shadow of the Colossus and knew it was a game I missed on the PS2, and have finally found a copy of the HD Remake with ICO for the PS3.

In anticipation I really wanted to see the first boss battle to get a feel for the game, and the first video on YouTube that came up was this clown.

I had heard of him before and dont understand how people can watch Lets Play Videos (play the game yourself), but apparently people watch his videos for his commentary.

His input to the game was banal and inane and full of childish humour that wouldn't have survived in the school playground when I was 15.

Swearing isn't comedy.
Playing a game badly isn't comedy.
Giving out hints and tips that don't relate to the game, isn't comedy.

I genuinely don't understand his popularity as his commentary adds nothing to the game he is playing. And while it is said it is his reaction to the games thats funny, I find it sad that comedy and humour cant be shared face to face rather than over the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment