Thursday 6 October 2016

Raspberry Pi 3.0 Running PlayStation 1 Emulator

I have this up and running nicely now, and I am reasonably happy with the emulation but still have a couple of little issues to resolve.

The graphics, especially on the intro-movies looks slightly pixelated, but this most likely will be fixed by me changing the the resolution of the emulator. I havent overclocked the Raspberry Pi 3.0 nor done anything with the file size or memory swap options.

The other thing I am still pushing to sort, and again is most likely an option Im missing, is the ability to use analogue sticks in the game as opposed to just the D-Pad.

I have also begun the task of going through every game ever released for the console and deciding which ISOs I am looking at getting first.

No comments:

Post a Comment