Tuesday 30 August 2016

Summer Game Finish Plan 2016

I am unhappy to report that this year's 2016 Summer Game Completion Event has been an abject failure.

I had intended to play a complete a wide spectrum of games across all platforms, eras and genres. I wont list below what I intended to play and never even touched, but instead list what I did play and how far I got and whether I intend to at least see it to the end.

Uncharted 3 - Playstation 3
I have played the first 2 games and so knew I really wanted to finished this 3rd effort before moving on to the finale. It has been enjoyable in places, but it does compare unfavourably with the epic 2nd game. Im about 2 levels away from the ending, I think Id prefer more puzzles and set action pieces rather than endless enemy battles that just never seem to end.

Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64
I upgraded my Nintendo 64 to a Japanese RGB modded console with an Everdrive 64 and have been enjoying great picture quality and the brilliant Ocarina of Time. I have been making steady progress but as always I am stumbling around Jabu-Jabu's Belly which is so far my least favourite level. I do intend to pick this up and continue through.

Rocksmith - Xbox 360 & Xbox One
I have put less hours into this musical educational game than I intended and feel really bad about it, especially as I bought a new guitar to go along with it.

No Mans Sky - Playstation 4
I gave this game just over 1 week, and while Id love to sell it or trade it....I am living in hope a patch or DLC turns this into something more than what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment