Saturday 21 May 2016

1st Charity Shop Hunt - Eltham

Inspired by a few YouTube videos I thought I'd make an effort and just reall look to see what games and odds and sods I could find.

Being stuck in Eltham, London for a couple of hours I managed to visit every charity shop in the high street and picked up 5 items all for £1 each.

Metallica DVD S&M live concert which is readily available on YouTube but this set comes with 2 DVDs bonus and extras particularly the unusual feature of being able to switch cameras on the fly so you can edit your own concert on several of the songs.

I also picked up The League of Gentlemen BBC series 3. I have series 1 somewhere but it's one of BBCs most important and influencing dark comedies.

Rounding this off was 2 sealed games (Theme Hospital, Sim City 2000 Game of the Year) and Battlefield 2142.

No comments:

Post a Comment