Tuesday 5 January 2016

A couple of Retro-Consoles just have to Go

I have decided that I am going to sell a couple of the retro consoles I recently bought.

The Nintendo Gamecube is going because I have a 2nd Wii for the children, and if need be I can use the Wii as a Gamecube as I intend to keep the controllers. I am also investigating the possibility of running Gamecube ISOs on the Wii using homebrew, meaning I will be able to sell my small collection of Gamecube games as well.

The other console I have decided to sell is the Megadrive. The reason behind it is due to my lack of connection to the console. I love the SNES, I love the Saturn, I just don't feel the same passion for the Megadrive. I am happy with a Raspberry Pi running it under emulation, as it runs at the proper speed rather than slowed down for PAL.

I have also decided to sell off a couple of Nintendo 64 games as I already own them on the Rare Replay collection on the XboxOne.

No comments:

Post a Comment