Tuesday 16 December 2014

XBOX 360 - my Views


The Xbox 360 was the first of the heavy hitting consoles I bought. My brother had one which meant access to his (mostly driving) games collection. I was interested in First Person Shooters and the prospect of online gaming. I played a lot of Left for Dead online but mostly Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online. I played this game online for about four months every night and managed to make my way up the ranks and enjoy discovering Domination Team games as being the most enjoyable. I'm annoyed that Microsoft make their online gaming service a subscription only basis. I also enjoy the Guitar Hero and Rock Band series of musical rhythm games. I was bought the 60gb model of which almost a third of it has been used in updates. The Xbox 360 plays most of the Xbox games by downloading an executable file to the hard drive and pulls the graphics and data from the DVD. Considering how cheap hard drives are, its shocking to see Microsoft charge so much for so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment